Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Belated 4th

Happy belated 4th everyone. Hope you all enjoyed yourself. Although the actual 4th of July was rained out I was able to exit the house the next day on the 5th for some BBQs. I decided to showcase my vintage Christian Dior belt I found while thrifting in Maryland. I'm really trying to expand my shopping pool because I have always been a Bloomingdale's shopper (because I worked there) so I'm trying to explore other stores. So here are some pics of what I wore yesterday. Most are just things I had in my closet from last year (yes I repeat clothes, I am not rich nor do I pretend to be). Details are on the bottom. What did you guys where? Email me pics- MarcbyMarc12@gmail.com ... XOXO













Dress: Forever 21
Vest: Forever 21
Belt: Christian Dior from Thrift Shop/ Ebay
Bag: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment