Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello Hello Hello!!!

So I decided to try this blogging thing again ( I gave up last time after one post). I am usually the go to person for my friends n family on fashion trends/ finds so why not share with everyone. A little info about myself to those who don't know me... My name is Major... Maj for short... I am from Long Island, NY but I've lived in White Plains, the Bronx, and Atlanta. To my friends I'm known as the nomad. I'm never afraid to get up and leave and start over. For some reason though, I always end up back here!!!! Yes I know, I'm working on that. Any way, within in the next coming year I have a lot of business ventures that I would like to get started so I'm sure I'll have a lot to share with you all very soon.

To sum up my style... in the words of TLC, I am "crazy, sexy, and cool." I feel that fashion is all about taking whats popular or not so popular but making it your own. Not everyone can pull off the same look so it's important that we know what does and doesn't work for us. I do believe that I'm at that age (26) where I know what I like and don't like. Don't get me wrong... I am still finding myself. I don't know where I'm going or who's coming with me... but you're welcome to watch.

Follow me on IG ---> Major_Fn_J


<3 Maj.



No comments:

Post a Comment